Czech Sport Aircraft

Welcome Czech Sport Aircraft Owners, Flyers and Builders!

CSA Owners General Chat (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

updated fuel delivery system for rotax 912 ULS and czech sportcruiser aircraft

anybody have experiences with this new upgrade fuel system? i see it advertised with airplanes for sale and wondered about part and labor c…

Started by mike morrow

0 Jan 19, 2017

Air Vent

Hi from sunny South Africa We have bought a Sport Cruiser and would like to fit air vents to the canopy can some one please advise Many tha…

Started by Phillip Austin

0 Jan 19, 2017

M6 Mermaid

Hi everyone. I have joined this site to find out more about the Mermaid. I am shortly to test fly one but am lacking a lot of information.…

Started by Phill Hooker

0 Mar 9, 2016

Air vent scoops

Recently bought a beautiful 2011 CSA (like that term) and just lost left side fresh air intake plastic scoop in flight.  Patrick sent a new…

Started by Arnie Hauge

0 Sep 7, 2015

Czech Sport Cruiser

Hi, I'm a new member to this site (Thank you Adman). I interested in the purchase of a Sport Cruiser. Is there any member(s) located near…

Started by Kevin Michael

9 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Eric Schnellbacher

sportcruiser fuel leak

Recently I detected fuel leaking from the starboard wing root where it attaches to the fusalage. This occurred just after the linemen fuele…

Started by daniel s dennison md

0 Jun 6, 2015

Ball Caps and Shirts

I just up loaded pictures of ball caps and shirts with embroidered Sport Cruisers.  They are available at www.threadshawaii.com/PAA_shop.ht

Started by Joseph Kiefer

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Joseph Kiefer

Replacement keys ?

I have managed to lose my set of keys to our co-owned SportCruiser.  I need all three keys - ingition, canopy and fuel tank keys. No local…

Started by Jonathan Hamill

3 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by TH

normal cylinder head temperature

on warm days with alot of taxiing, holding, my cylinder head rtemperature indicates high in the green range above 250 degrees with redine a…

Started by mike morrow

0 Nov 20, 2014

new 3 bladed sensitech prop

just wondered if anyone would know about new prop that is to improve cruise 4-6 knts, how hard and how much to install. it costs 3600 and w…

Started by mike morrow

14 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by TH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ben Fitzgerald-O'Connor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service