Czech Sport Aircraft

Welcome Czech Sport Aircraft Owners, Flyers and Builders!

CSA Owners General Chat (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POH inserts!!

Can anybody help me with the following POH inserts: SA-SC-011 Fuel Pump SA-SC-010 W&B SB-SC-003 Service Ceiling SB-SC-002 Canopy Thanks…

Started by Jeff Linger

0 Feb 27, 2019

ADS-B

When might there be an LOA for installing an ADS-B on earlier models of the Sport Cruiser/Piper Sport?

Started by Steve Rager

3 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Dave Bonnar

Looking for a sport cruiser resale

Hello .. just joined the forum after learning about the Sport Cruiser at EAA just concluded .. in the market for a used model .. probably a…

Started by steven w ham

5 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by RKing

Tracking straight

Hello everyone I have a 2008 sport cruiser that I am having trouble tracking straight. The front wheel keeps going Left to right,and I got…

Started by Robert

1 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Steven Jones

Seat Cushions

I'm looking for a couple of 2" seat cushions to fit my 2015 Sportcruiser.  Any recommendations?

Started by John H Hammond

2 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by John H Hammond

Havana Cuba

Anyone going to the Havana Cuba fly in? 

Started by James Anthony Theiler

0 Apr 16, 2017

Left hand Instrument Panel

Hi All, a new SC owner here.  I have a 2007 home built with 912ULS and fixed prop in the UK.  I'm very pleased with her and still need to d…

Started by Arthur Griffin

0 Mar 3, 2017

Canopy Seal

One of things mentioned in my checkup at US Sport Aircraft last year was my canopy seal. I had successfully corrected a major leak from beh…

Started by Dave Fisher

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by mike morrow

Hose replacement

Hi guys, anyone in the uk who can recommend where to buy all the various hoses that should be replaced every 5 years on the Rotax 912 ULS?

Started by Tug Wilson

0 Jan 31, 2017

Cruise power settings for sportcruiser with a rotax 912uls and 3-blade VP woodcomp prop

We have been flying our sportcruiser at 4850rpm and 26" getting 100kts, this was based on a recommendation and up to now has suited us. How…

Started by Brian Clarke

0 Jan 29, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ben Fitzgerald-O'Connor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service