Czech Sport Aircraft

Welcome Czech Sport Aircraft Owners, Flyers and Builders!

This notice was issued as CZAW became CSA as previous legal proceedings were fully resolved.

No action need be taken, this document is purely for  reference purposes.

Tags: 2009, csa, notice, service, sportcruiser

Views: 116

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this the manufacturer's site or a user / owner site only?
Hi Dave - to reply to this one, this site was created originally from a collaboration between European CSA dealers - in particular Kurt in Switzerland, and we've co-operated in growing and supporting it. As such it is not 'official' from the factory, but they have been very happy to support our efforts in providing this owners forum. There is no censorship (OK, I'll qualify that; there has not been any to date due no need), and an open discussion can occur.
Where can SportCruiser find authorizesed Service Directives? Does CSA have a site up as reqired by ASTM?
Hi Dave - I've just seen that the notice has also been posted just now on the manufacturer's official website at www.czechsportaircraft.com

The CSA website has had a few technical difficulties recently (now resolved I believe), which is why we'd also posted the documents here for access.

With previous SD's, there has been some discussion around them also as to supplimental best practice from owners and operators, so useful to have this discussion forum. Also lots of discussion on the UK SportCruiser Builders (and owners) forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/sportcruiser

Are you currently a SportCruiser / PiperSport owner, or considering the plane?

Regards
Ben
Hi Ben -
We are the happy owners of N642JB in Fresno California, USA. Our plane was probably the last unit shipped in 2008. My wife and I try to pay attention to the light sport industry as it matures, and to CSA as well. Now we are hoping to become dealers for PiperSport in California.
Best regards,
Dave Bonnar
Hi Dave - I know that a fair few SportCruisers shipped across to the USA in 2009, and now in 2010 the PiperSport has been going out of the factory gate in quite significant numbers to the states, so looks like Piper & CSA have a success on their hands.

I'm guessing you're talking to Russ @ Piper, we're all looking forward to the dealer network being firmed up very shortly.

Sounds like you've been getting a lot of fun out of your plane - hope that continues to be so!

Regards
Ben
I've just sought clarification on this, and can make the following statement:

'On behalf of the manufacturer, we can warrant that this set of Service Directives and Bulletins represents a full, official and comprehensive set at the time of writing, and that any new SD's etc. will be posted within 24 hours of issue (notwithstanding matters beyond our control).'

Please note that the only official documents bear the company (Czech Sport Airtcraft) details at the top, as all these do.

If your maintanance organisation have any queries, please welcome them to get in touch.

Regards
Ben

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ben Fitzgerald-O'Connor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service